Saturday, June 6, 2009

Firsts...

The past week was full of so many firsts for Payson. . . first hugs and kisses, first time breast feeding, first car ride, first time meeting Grandpa and both Grandmas, first bath, first poop and explosive diarrhea, first walk around the block, first time on skype, first photo shoot, plus many more.
Finally being at home alone with Payson was weird. It is slowly hitting us that we are parents and we are no long two- but three. Having Paul at home for two weeks has been great, but the time went by too fast. The time we have spent in the past few days bonding as a family has been priceless and I will never forget it. It will be interesting what a whole day by myself will be like. I will consider a day successful if I at least get the chance to take a shower and find time to keep the house somewhat clean. I can't wait until it is safe enough to take Payson out in public because I am getting cabin fever.
Anyway, I am printing out the announcements I designed today. So everyone should receive theirs in the mail this week. Enjoy the pictures.
*First bath from Daddy and no help from Mommy* *First explosive diaper- sorry if this makes anyone sick*




2 comments:

Ann said...

Heehee, Payson has a sense of humor. Bet the diarrhea was super fun to clean up. Wish I could see him now instead of waiting until July. He's so cute! Love you guys!

Kristy said...

I know I have told you a million times but I just have to say it again! Payson is such a handsome little guy! I just can't get over all the cuteness! You have so many fun and exciting things to look forward too! Sleep is overrated ;) you'll eventually turn numb and the loss of sleep wont effect you as much! lol. It is hard to get a routine down and get in the swing of things. It is even harder when you are a breast feeding mommy(but it is so worth it!) I love the blowout picture! haha Be very cautious of sneezes, they are deadly! You never know what is going to come out the other end ;) I still laugh to this day when Tegan sneezes while I am changing her. I hope you never have to deal with a sneeze/poop! haha Thank you for the sweet blog comment! I think you are adorable as a mommy, so dont ever think otherwise! I have to honestly say that breast feeding is the best way to lose weight! I got down to my pre-pregnancy weight in two weeks time. Sadly I lost my butt too haha. Can't wait to watch your little man grow!