Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally...

Things are finally turning around. Payson and I have been working very hard on breastfeeding and something finally clicked. He seems much more satisfied after I feed him and last night he slept for 4hrs. and then 3hrs. in a row! We only had to get up once. Paul and I desperately needed to catch up on our sleep and after last night we feel much better. Paul is so great at supporting me during the night by calming him down and changing him while I get set up to breastfeed. Hopefully everything will continue to go well so we can enjoy our baby.
*Passed out on mommy*



*Just another day for the puppies*

*Meeting his Grandma Sheri*

Check out all of our pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/tokenlindsey/PaysonThomas#

4 comments:

Kristy said...

So glad to hear things are getting better for you all :) Love all the new pictures, he sure is a little prince!!

Meghan PS said...

That is good to hear! I'm glad things are getting better.

Auntie Sheridan said...

Awwwwwe my nephew is such a handsome lil man!
I love him already and I havent even met him =D

Ann said...

Good, and things will continue to get easier as time passes. Glad you got some sleep finally. :) Love all of you! Payson is such a cute lil guy!!!