Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Smile and Bed Buddies...

I finally got a picture of Payson smiling while he was sleeping. His faces are too funny! Plus, here is a picture from last weekend. These are the two cute boys I get to wake up to every morning. Aren't I lucky???
(sorry it is a bad cell phone pic)

Today Payson was a very good boy. He woke up happy (after almost 8hrs. of sleep) and was hardly fussy at all during the day. He even slept for 2 straight hours in his swing- giving me time to catch up on some housework. Lately, he has been really attached to sleeping in our arms or next to one of us, so my goal is to get him to take naps by himself and then I will work on sleeping by himself at night. I totally gave in on the sleeping thing while I was having all my breastfeeding issues, so now I have a hard habit to break.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Adorable smile! Love it! I still can't believe he sleeps so much! You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

You are such a good Mom, I am so proud of you!

Sheridan said...

Awwe Payson is so cute!
& I love the picture of the boys sleeping.Too adorable
I know you are having so much fun being a mother finally,Im so happy for you sis.
Love you!

Kristy said...

He has the cutest little face!!! Just wait until that little sleeping smirk turns in to a full blown gummy grin!!! Baby smiles are heart melting!!!! It wont be as hard as you think to get him to sleep in his own bed. Up until Tegan was about 2 months old she took her naps in my arms and would sleep in my arms in bed with us at night. I have never once had issues with putting her down in her bed or crib. My dr said that babies that young don't know any different so you can't spoil them or start bad habbits, so don't be hard on yourself because he sleeps with you.