Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day...

Today was Paul's first Father's Day and it was great. We started off the day by sleeping in and then we took Payson to his first restaurant. He did pretty good, but ended up in the sling by the end of lunch. Then we picked up the Cold Stone cake I ordered and went home to have a slice. Then we all took a nap together... one of our favorite hobbies. Right now Paul is off playing hockey and then I'm sure he will get to bed early for work tomorrow. Please enjoy the TONS of pictures I have posted below.
*Random picture from the other day during tummy time**Paul and Payson at Red Robin for Father's Day*
*Presents for Daddy- an ice cream cake and homemade card*
*My favorite picture from today* *Paul loves Payson's funny faces*
*He doesn't really give kisses yet- he thinks it's my boob*

4 comments:

Ann said...

I LOVE these pictures! Such good family pictures! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY PAUL!!! You guys are doing so well as parent. I am so proud and we cant wait to see our little nephew!

Meghan PS said...

You guys are so cute! I wish I could come visit, I want to hold that little guy!

Kristy said...

Happy fathers day Paul!!! Sounds like you all had a wonderful day :) Love all the pictures, you guys make such a beautiful family!

Sheridan said...

OMG I love those family pictures.So adorable,Payson makes the funniest faces ever!hah