Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Shower #2...

Today we were so excited to have another baby shower given by all of Paul's co-workers. We had tons of homemade food including bbq, salads and other various side dishes. It was so nice to meet and get to know everyone Paul spends his week with. After the baby is born, we hope to hang out and get to know everyone even better. We had a great time. Enjoy the pictures.
*This is a homemade and hand decorated cake by Paul's co-worker, Angie. Too Cute!**Me and Paul with our "Mommy Loves Me" and "Daddy Loves Me" books*
*The many presents we received*

P.S. Baby Watch '09 - I lost my mucus plug today plus I have been having lots of braxton hicks contractions. I think labor is just around the corner- but who knows!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Awww how nice of Paul's coworkers! Heehee, try and hold out for the 24th, so I can be right. :) Cant wait to see you guys in July!

Kristy said...

how sweet of his coworkers!! looks like you got a lot of wonderful things :) Happy to hear of the progress, I am guessing June 1st will be the lucky day (yes he is going to make you wait that long! haha)