Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Baby Bump...

I am hoping that this is my last baby bump picture because I am so ready to have Payson. Not only because I am dying to see what he looks like and hold him in my arms, but also because I am so uncomfortable. I can't wait to take on natural labor. Between our bradley classes and meetings with my doula, Paul and I feel very prepared. Every little ache and pain has me wondering if labor is beginning. I really wanted a June baby, but at this point I want him to come now!
I have been trying to keep busy lately trying to pass the time. I've done everything from last minute cleaning and organizing to designing Payson's birth announcements and designing a "#1 Coach" shirt for Paul to wear while I am in labor. The only things left to do are on a list for Paul, but after all his hard work on the nursery I'm not gonna push it. If they get done, they get done. Anyway, enjoy the picture.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Your belly is cute!!! Can't wait for my nephew to be born!!! I think you will go into labor in 2 weeks.

Sheridan said...

I love your baby belly
Im going to bet 5 dollars on 16 days
write this down,were makin bets now