Sunday, March 15, 2009

Virginia Update...

Things are going great for us here in Virginia. So far Paul likes his new job. He will be traveling to Tucson and El Paso next week with a few co-workers. He will miss the doctor's appointment I have on Wednesday with another new doctor. I was unhappy with the first practice I attended here in Woodbridge because they don't communicate well with me, nor do they seem to support my drug-free "bradley" birth plan. They were very quick to sugguest a c-section after discovering that my placenta is still very low. Luckly, I still have at least 10 weeks for my placenta to move and for Payson to turn head down. My third trimester is in full swing. Overnight, I went from feeling great to feeling like a whale, but I still try to get out of the house as often as I can. Last week, I took the metro into DC for lunch with Paul and his long time friend, Lauren. We also took the metro in to DC for a Washington Capitals hockey game last night. Tonight we attend our weekly Bradley class, which we really look forward to.
We hope all of our friends and family are doing well. We can't wait for everyone to visit after Payson's birth. Enjoy the pictures below.
*Me and Paul @ the hockey game*
*Paul's view of the Capitol from the street he works on*
*Living Room*
*Kitchen*
*Dining Room*
*Maggie and Mylie*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures!!! glad you are liking it there. nice and warm- 56 here!! miss you, call sometime, huh? we are on offer #9, a little place up by Wells' so wish us luck, we're almost ready to give up till fall after fire season. love ya, bye mom

Anonymous said...

Ooo I would really like to see the Capital when I visit you!
I hope Brian & I can come visit sometime
I miss you!

Ann said...

House looks great! Cant wait to visit! Although, I dont know if I will be able to handle your cats, or if I should be around them while pregnant. We'll figure it out. Take care! Miss you!

Kristy said...

glad to hear all is going well!!! You look adorable like always, that belly fits you so well!!! There is nothing like a happy mommy with that pregnancy glow :) Praying that your placenta moves up and little Peyson moves to the head down position within the weeks to come. I totally know how it feels having to have a csection when your dream is to have a natural birth. Hopefully your peyson isn't as stubborn as my little tegan was!!