Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Best News Ever...

Today I had another ultrasound to determine the position of my placenta and I got the best news ever! Not only is my placenta very far away from my cervix, but Payson is now in a head down position. Thank God. Those were my two biggest worries lately and I am so glad that I can now begin to focus on my drug-free labor. Paul and I are really looking forward to meeting this little guy that will change our life forever. Here are a couple pictures from today.
P.S. Payson's estimated weight is now 3lbs.11oz. Which means he is measuring a little ahead of schedule. He is going to be a big boy.
*Payson's face. Too cute!*
*I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I thought it was hilarious. This is the baby's penis "standing at attention". It's still a boy!**Paul and the sourdough bread he made in the dutch oven he got for Christmas*

4 comments:

Auntie Sheridan said...

haha thats soo funny
his face is too cute already!
im so excited =)

Kristy said...

yay!! such wonderful news!! I know how scary it can be wishing and praying that your little one turns head down(clearly my wishes didn't come true haha)! lol Thankfully Peyson was a good little boy and got in the right position for you! He is such a cute little guy! lol glad he is still a boy! I remember getting a picture like that of Tegan(obviously minus the penis haha) and was soo excited! I had been having horrible dreams that she was going to come out a boy and have nothing but pink, there is nothing like knowing they are still the same sex you were first told. lol. glad all is well!

Ann said...

Awww yeah! That's exciting. Glad to see Paul making cool stuff in the dutch oven we got him. I didnt even know you could make bread in a dutch oven! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your good news about the placenta and the position! And a big, healthy baby is coming soon! I love his name, by the way.
See you soon! We're excited about the shower!
Celeste