Friday, March 6, 2009

Payson's Chewie...

I am excited to share pictures of the "chewie" I ordered for Payson. My friend Kristy, that lives in Illinois, has a business named Cuppy Kakes Boutique. After her baby girl, Tegan, was born she started making hand-made bows, holders and rag-tag-chewies. A "chewie" is an alternative to your baby sucking on an icky burp rag. It is made different textured fabrics and a cloth diaper. Here is a link to her blog: http://cuppykakes.blogspot.com/ Enjoy the pictures.


Plus, here is a picture of my baby shower invitation. Paul's mother, Dawn, and her friend Celeste were nice enough to offer to host a shower for me in Ohio. I didn't think I was going to have one at all because I live so far from our family and friends. I can't wait!


3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am so glad it made it there safe and that you like it!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of him chewing on it...not too much longer and he will be here!!! Love the shower invite!!! I bet you are super excited!!

Brandy Giles said...

Hey! You'll have to let me know after the shower the things you still need/want. :D

Serenity loves the boppy cover you got her, she loves staring at all the shapes and letters.

Anyway, now that your in VA we should hang out. Im in Tennessee, by Chattanooga. So, not too far away. Maybe we could go to a Hockey game. Im not sure of any pro teams in Va, But in TN there is the Nashville Predators...

Let me know, my schedule is pretty open.

love ya, and hope your feeling well!

xox
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Thats so creative =)
and its real cute for payson
your friend is smart

Have fun at your baby shower
&& I still got you the most awesome gift ever!=]