Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby Face...

Today, I had another ultrasound to examine Payson's heart. Thank goodness he is big enough now to see it perfectly no matter what position he is in. They said that everything looks great and he now weighs 1lb. 15oz. I was so lucky because the technician switched over to 3D ultrsound and I got a couple cute pictures of Payson's face. They didn't come out that great because he had his arm up so the machine had a hard time focusing on his features. I almost cried at how cute my baby is! I can't wait until he is born. 26 WEEKS 5 DAYS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!
i love his little face
little chunck a love!

Anonymous said...

My grandson is adorable just like his daddy!!! teehee I can't wait to hold him and love him.

Kristy said...

he is such a handsome little guy!!! such an adorable little face!! just wait until you see that little face in person, he will melt your heart!

Ann said...

thats so cool!!! I cant wait to see 3d pics of our baby! payson's so cute!!!