Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Is In Full Swing...

Now that we are settled into the new house, we have been keeping busy with summer activities. Every night before bed Payson asks me what we are doing the next day. Paul says he like me in the way that he likes to plan everything out. If we don't make a trip into town for playgroup or shopping, we go to our friends house for a play date or stay home and play outside. This morning I got out the pool and water table, and when we got back from our evening walk the kids got to play in the water again. I see many more summer days filled with water fun!

Had to share this picture....
This is Payson peeing off our
friends deck. Their little boy,Elliot,
taught him this trick.
A little photo session at the park.
Paul was standing behind me, acting like
a monkey so the kids would smile.


Paul sharing an ice cream cone with Irelyn.
She can be very demanding,
if you have something she wants.

The boys got to choose which flavor they wanted.
Payson picked vanilla and Beckett picked chocolate.





Payson is getting the cutest freckles and I love them!
(click on the picture to enlarge)
LOVE those brown eyes!
Irelyn LOVES the water!








She was getting cranky in the pool,
so I thought she was done playing in
the water, but she really wanted
to play at the water table with her brothers.



The basment walls are finally up!

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

Oh they are so cute and we miss all of you! I love that your kids always dump water on themselves. It always made me laugh. :) So so cute!!