Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Itty Bitty Bikini & Water Park...

Please enjoy pictures from yesterday and today...

I bought this bikini when I was pregnant
with Irelyn. Paul isn't a fan.

She has TWO teeth now!

LOVE this one...



Payson at the water park at Comfort Inn Hotel.
It took Beckett a while to warm up to the
water and fountains, but before we knew
it he was having tons of fun!



Taking turns going down the dinosaur slide.




She's got him wrapped around her finger!
Water fight!!! They had so much fun!




Irelyn is yelling at me for some reason. D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G!!!!



LOVE them!



1 comment:

Sheridan said...

Better her wearing a bikini now than when she's a teenager with curves! She's just a lil kiddo- it doesn't count Paul! Lol I love love all the pictures. It looks like they loved it! I see irelyn is getting more of a personality in front of the camera now and it's too darn cute!!! Love you guys <3