Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Irelyn at 4 Months...

Our baby girl is 4 months old already! This afternoon I took her for a check-up and shots. She is now 14lbs.2oz and 24.5 inches long. She is the apple of our eye and happily tags along everywhere we go. She loves watching her big brothers and seems very interested in tv. While Paul was on vacation, I started sleep training her and she has done really well. I have stopped using the miracle blanket to swaddle her, when she sleeps, and have started using the woombie instead. Other than swaddling, I am using the same routine and techniques I did with both boys to sleep train her. The only down side is that I am getting less sleep now because I have to get up to feed her or give her a paci, but I know in a few short months I will be getting uninterrupted sleep again. 

I finally bought some headbands so
she can wear all of her flowers and bows
that my friend, Meghan, made her.
I don't know why, but I love this picture!
LOVE HER!
My favorite picture from her
mini photo shot at the doctors.
Getting her check-up.
Getting her shots. I know, I am so mean for taking pictures.

No comments: