Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Beckett at 18 Months...

This post is long overdue...
My baby boy is 18 months old! I can't believe Beckett is getting so big. He still seems like my baby, even though he is doing so much more at this age than Payson was. He is also doing things so much sooner than Payson did, but I'm sure that is because he has a big brother to look up to. He is talking up a storm, and I seem to be the only one that understands him. I feel like his personal interpreter. He feeds himself really well and easily eats more than Payson at every meal. He still loves meat and ate about a quarter of my steak the other day. He loves to sleep and rarely wakes up in the middle of the night. He loves his alone time and will sometimes spend over an hour in his bed, either before he falls asleep or when he wakes up, happily snuggling his blankie. He is the biggest mommy's boy and must be around me at all times. He has finally started giving Mommy and Daddy kisses on his own, something he was only giving to Irelyn. He is often annoyed at his big brother and screams when Payson is bugging him, knowing full well that Mommy will rescue him. He loves going on walks around the block and knows where is "spot" is on the stroller when Mommy is pushing Irelyn. I guess I am done for now, but I could go on and on. It's sad to think that he is going to be two years old before I know it.

Being goofy in the backyard.
He loves to lay on the blanket
in the front room and
pretend to go "nigh-nigh".
He does this when he wants to annoy me!
Beckett's new big boy bed.
Payson and Beckett checking out the new bed.
Ready to sleep. He did great his first night!

No comments: