Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival 2010...

Today, Payson and I went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington D.C. with our friends Brittany and Hallie. The weather was much better compared to last year when I went, 29 weeks pregnant with Payson. It was a lot harder to get good shots while pushing around a stroller and having contractions. I took it easy though and we didn't stay very long. This was definitely my last big day out before Beckett's birth. Here are the few good pictures I did manage to get...






*Hallie and Payson taking a break from their strollers.*
*Hallie and Payson KISSING...*


*Me and my little man.*

3 comments:

Brittany Crane said...

Thanks for sending me the photos. You have such a good eye for taking pictures-they turned out beautiful!

Meghan PS said...

Those are such cute pictures of you two! The cherry blossoms are so pretty, I love them.

granmasheri said...

OMG!! the most precious babies kissing!!! LOVE it!!