Friday, March 26, 2010

Payson: 10 Months Old...

Today Payson is 10 months old! I feel like I was just blogging last week about Payson turning 9 months. Taking care of Payson everyday has made this pregnancy go by so fast. My midwife appointments are weekly now and things are going great. I can't believe that Beckett could be here in as little as 1 week or he could come in 5-6 weeks. Who knows??? I am, actually, pretty relaxed about Beckett's unpredictable arrival considering that I am such a planner. All we can do is be prepared, and, by the end of this weekend, I plan on being completely ready. I have nothing but visions of a successful birth, and I have faith that my midwives (and Paul of course) will help make that happen. Payson is going to be such a good big brother, and we hope the transition from one baby (Payson is still a baby) to two babies will go smoothly.

Please enjoy pictures from Payson's 10 month photo shoot at the park.


*Standing up!!*



I thought I would also post a few pictures of Payson in his Browns outfit for Grandpa and Grandma Wendorff.

*Go BROWNS!!!*

4 comments:

Ann said...

Our kids are growing up so fast! I can't believe that soon you'll have newborn Beckett in your arms. Praying for a safe and healthy delivery for both of you. Love you guys!

Brittany Crane said...

He's seriously such a stud! I think the pictures you took are great! I guess it would be impossible to take a bad picture of Payson. :)

Sheridan said...

Awwwwwe Hes such alittle man now =) I cant wait to see him!! Sarah guessed 4/18 7.14 lbs =).You should add Sarah on the list so she can see your blog,she loves it and looks at it with me all the time.Her email is sarahh1225@yahoo.com,yeah?

granmasheri said...

you guys make such cute babies- can't wait to see Beckett!! Love ya