Sunday, March 28, 2010

Belly Picture & Sewing Projects...

Here I am....35 weeks and 4 days
pregnant with Beckett!!!


These pictures will probably ruin the surprise for a few people, but I don't care. I told everyone a few weeks ago that Paul got me a sewing machine and since then I have created a couple things. So far I have made pacifier holders and a several taggie blankets. One blanket for Beckett and all the others were for my friends. I hope all of their babies enjoy them.

*This one is for Beckett and I made another one for baby Joshua.*
*These are for Alexis and Reagan.*
*These are for Brittany's & Maria's babies.*

7 comments:

granmasheri said...

Love the pic!! What is a taggy blanket???

granmasheri said...

Looks like he's dropping!! 4/13!!

Steve, Julie, Lucas and Allie Sewall said...

Love the blankets!

Ann said...

You look great!!! Alexis will love her taggie blankie. She loves tags! Thank you and great job sewing!!!

Meghan PS said...

Awesome job sewing!!!! Those blankies are cute! I still have only done that one blanket since I got my sewing machine. I need to get busy.

Sheridan said...

OMG.You look gorgeous and your belly is so big Hes coming soon for sure and im so excited =) I love the sewing too,super cute.

Jen said...

Those blankets are *awesome*!!! I need to have another baby so I can get one :) I was in the middle of working on the boys' presents and my sewing machine kapooted. It is dead dead dead :( Hopefully I will be able to get a new one before Beckett arrives :)