Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Is Here...

Thank goodness Spring is finally here! The warm weather has been so nice, and Payson is really enjoying taking walks around our neighborhood. I just can't resist going outside, even though I am trying to take it easy, because going for walks and going up our stairs have been giving me strong braxton hicks contractions. On Tuesday, I will be 35 weeks pregnant, and I really have a feeling that Beckett is coming early, so, I plan on having everything ready for our homebirth by 36 weeks. Payson's playroom will be completely converted into my birthing suite. So excited!

*Payson playing in his toy box.*





*Enjoying a walk around our neighborhood.*
*Trying to help me walk Mylie.*
On St. Patrick's Day, I hosted one last play date for my community mommy's group at my house. We had a great turn out with 6 mommy's and 8 kids. In honor of the holiday, I made rainbow cupcakes and a tasty green drink with ice cream. I couldn't resist showing off my work.

*Cake batter in rainbow colors before I baked.*
*The final product!...So Yummy.*
*My green drink.*

3 comments:

Ann said...

Ooooooh fancy! Nice job with the St. Pattys treats! Payson is so cute and I'm glad it's warmer there. But you need to take it easy!

Meghan PS said...

So cute! Maddison used to LOVE sitting in laundry baskets. I actually used to take her in the shower with me and have her sit in the basket.

sarahh1225 said...

THOSE CUPCAKES ARE AWESOME YOU'RE SO CREATiVE!
i CAN'T WAiT TO SEE HOW MUCH BECKETT iS GOiNG TO LOOK LiKE PAYSON!
<3