Monday, April 6, 2009

My Baby Shower...

Last Saturday was my baby shower and it was great. Paul's mother, Dawn, and her friend, Celeste, went above and beyond to give me a day that I will never forget. Everything from the food to the decorations were wonderful. All of the guests had a chance to design a fabric square that Dawn is making into a quilt for Payson. I was very lucky to receive many needed baby items. I am thankful for everyone who made the effort to join me at my baby shower and for all the gifts from people that could not attend. Please enjoy the pictures below.
*Rubber duckies trying to float in blue punch.
Too Cute.* *Just a couple of the many clothing items I received.*
*Me and Dawn holding one of the blankets
she made for Payson.*
*Paul putting the stroller together
as soon as we got home.*

2 comments:

Kristy said...

So glad you had a wonderful day! I remember how excited I was when I had my baby showers(I had to have two because of the massive family on each side). I remember going home all excited and admiring all that I got and putting it away.

Sheridan said...

I love the duckies in the blue punch!
too freaking cute!
why did you already set up the stroller?haha
My present is coming soon
The peepee teepees are going to be awesome for you!