Sunday, April 12, 2009

Keeping Busy...

This weekend we finally started painting Payson's room. Next weekend Paul is installing a chair rail and putting together his furniture, then we will add all the finishing touches of decor. I don't want to show any pictures yet until it is all done- so you ALL will have to wait for the big reveal! Payson's room should be completely finished by the end of April.
Here is another project I worked on today.... onesies for Payson. Most of them are hockey themed. This week I have another doctors appointment, plus we take a tour of the hospital. We hope everyone had a good Easter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The onesies are cute! I love the one with the "name tag"!

Celeste

Kristy said...

I can't wait to see his finished room! I bet it will be perfect for your little prince!! Love the onesies, too cute!

Ann said...

AWWWW, I love the onsies...I wish I had more time so I could be as creative as you. Have fun on your hospital tour, ask lots of questions. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Can't wait to see the nursery!