Thursday, April 30, 2009

35 Weeks Tomorrow...

So today I had another doctors appointment and everything looked great. I asked my doctor if she could guess how much Payson weighs at this point and she estimated that he is already 6 POUNDS! I was shocked. She also said that he will gain a 1/2 to 1 pound a week from this point on. It looks like I am going to get my 8+ lb. baby like I want. My feeling that Payson will come early grows everyday. This only makes me more anxious because I am not organized. So my goal is to have everything ready and in its place by next friday. Then it will be a waiting game. I start seeing the doctor every week now, so stay tuned for updates and pictures of the finished nursery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice of you to let your husband know that everything needs to be done by next Friday. He must be the most understanding, loving, caring, and handsome husband in the whole world. You should show your appreciation to him by buying him ice cream. I like peanut butter ice cream. I bet he would like it too. Mmmmmmm.

Ann said...

First of all, love your new blog layout...i want something like that. Second, Anonymous better be Paul or that's just creepy and weird. Third, I can't believe you are so close!!!

Kristy said...

I can't believe you are 35 weeks already!!!! I remember being 35 weeks like it was yesterday! The anxiousness starts to kick in and you feel nervous and excited and so many other emotions that words can't even explain! Dont drive yourself crazy and stress over getting everything done, take it easy and direct your hubby in all that you want done :) I know he is happy to help you with all that you need, he sounds like a sweetie. Cherish these past few weeks because before you know that belly will be a thing of the past and you will go to rub it and notice that it isn't there anymore. You will have that precious little boy in your arms looking up at you before you know it!!!

ok I better stop on a tear free note, I have started thinking of Tegan's birth!

Oh I am so happy for you!!!! yay! I look forward to pictures of his room :)