Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Baby Bump...

Today I am 13 weeks 4 days pregnant and a lot has changed for me in the last five days. All of my books say that when you get to the second trimester you feel so much better and have a boost of energy.... boy is that true. I finally have my appetite back (which I don't know if that is a good thing because I haven't gained any weight so far) and I actually feel like going places. My body is changing too. All of my family and friends know that I am not the smallest person so it is hard to tell but I actually have a baby belly now. I have already bought some maternity clothes and they are so comfortable. I can't believe I am actually doing this, but below is my first belly picture. I know that I must look much farther along than almost 14 weeks. Oh well. Anyway, Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yep, that's a baby bump! enjoy every growing inch of it now, pretty soon you won't be able to BREATHE! I am soooooooo happy for you and Paul!

love Cynthia

Kristy said...

such a beautiful baby bump!!! My belly grew fast, before I knew it my feet were gone! Enjoy that belly while you have it and it continues to grow! I didn't think I would miss mine until I went to hold it in bed last night and it was gone! Then I looked over and saw my little girl and I giggled. It is so amazing that she was inside of me. Any mothers intuition as to what you may be having?? My feelings were right :)