Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby Update...

Today I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant and we had an appointment with our doctor. We really like him because he is young, funny, answers all of my crazy questions and puts up with my paranoia. He says everything looks great and I am measuring right where I should be. We also heard the heartbeat and it was 160 bpm. Somedays I feel pregnant and some I don't. I barely have an appetite, I go to the bathroom constantly and my clothes are already getting tight. We go back to the doctor on December 19th to hopefully find out if we are having a boy or girl. I can't wait to design our baby's nursery. Friday we are headed off to Ohio for a post-Thanksgiving visit with Paul's family. We hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their family.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

glad to hear all is going well :) fingers crossed that your little miracle shows him or herslef! There is nothing like knowing what you are having and placing a name to that little one squirming around inside of you!