Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Little Secret...

Today we went to the doctor to find out the gender of our baby. We now know whether we will be parents to a son or daughter. After our appointment we got a 3D/4D ultrasound, performed at a different location, where the gender of our baby was definitely confirmed. It was the most anticipated and surreal moment of my life so far. I couldn't believe it was finally me and that it was finally us going through these unforgetable moments. I have been waiting for this my whole life. Everything in my pregnancy has changed now that I can add one more piece to the puzzle of what our little baby will become. Now we can say "she" or "he" instead of referring to the baby as "it". We can say its name out loud too, but we have to be careful not to slip before Christmas. Keeping this secret will be harder than I thought. Check out the pictures and videos from today.

baby's face
baby's profile
baby smiling
baby touching face
front body view
sucking thumb #1
sucking thumb #2
sucking thumb #3
video of baby touching its face


video of baby sucking thumb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS! Looking at the pics from today I can totally tell, but I won't say... :o)

Paul and Julie said...

I am so excited for you Lindsey!!! Can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

its a freakin girl! dammit!

Anonymous said...

I am still saying boy even though one of the pics make it look like a girl. We definitely don't need another girl in the family.

Kristy said...

oh I can't wait to hear what you are having! this wait is killing me! hehe. I have an idea but I can't wait for you to let the cat out of the bag!