Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today...

Here is a current picture of my baby bump. I look a little more round compared to a couple of weeks ago. We are still crossing our fingers that we will find out the gender of the baby this friday. We also already have names picked out, but everyone has to wait until Christmas to find out the gender and the name!!
This is an update to Paul's birthday. After many failed attempts to order his gift online, we finally found his Ohio State dartboard while visiting family in Columbus. Paul hand-crafted a wooden backboard to protect our wall from the darts. He measured, cut and painted the Ohio State logo in just one day.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your baby bump is cute!
I hope its a boy!
<3

Anonymous said...

Such a cute baby bump already! That dartboard background is awesome, give Paul a high five from me!

Ann said...

Nice O! Good job Paul! You look adorable! I cant wait to find out whether we're gonna have a new niece or nephew!!! YEAH!!! See you in a week and one day!

Kristy said...

such a beautiful baby bump. cherish it and take tons of pictures of it for memories!!! they always say you will miss it when it is gone and I was one that insisted that I wouldn't miss it at all but honestly looking back at pictures..I do!!!