Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Is Here!...

We've a had a dramatic change in weather during the past week. It is finally warm enough outside to take the kids for walks around the block and let them ride their bikes in the driveway. Every time I look out the window there is some kind of animal, like a bunny or chipmunk, enjoying the spring weather too. Here are some pictures of the kids from the past week.


Here are the boys holding on the their "spots" on the stroller.
This is how they always walk along with me.
Beckett riding the quad. He learned much
faster than Payson how to drive it.
Payson riding the big wheel. He has no
desire to learn how to pedal.

Irelyn going for a ride.









1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

It looks like so much fun there. I love how you are always doing something. I miss you doing things with me! The kiddos are all so big and Payson is so skinny now. Where did all his cute rolls go? lol