Sunday, September 18, 2011

Irelyn: 2 Months...

I can't believe that our baby girl is already two months old. Last Monday, I took Irelyn for a check-up with our new pediatrician. She weighed 10lbs.8.2oz. and is 22.25 inches longs. This puts her in the 25th percentile for both height and weight, making her perfectly proportional. After her doctors visit, we took her to the mall to get her ears pierced. We picked out little princess cut, cubic zirconia and white gold earrings to match the diamond earrings that Paul gave me. I was so proud of her because she only cried for a few seconds and then she was fine. She looks so cute!
Irelyn has definitely added something new to our lives, mainly the color pink. She is becoming more aware of her surroundings and loves to watch her brothers run around. She is starting to smile and cue at us, but I'm having a hard time capturing those smiles on camera. She has also begun to have longer stretches of awake time, so we bought her a little bouncy seat because our other one is in storage. I am still swaddling her, something I never really did with the boys, so I believe that is why she is such a good napper and sleeper. I try get her down for the night around 9pm and she will usually sleep until 3am. We love her more every day and can't imagine our life without her. 

*September 10th- wearing her first 
3 month size outfit.*

*At the doctor for her check-up.*





*I felt bad because she was completely asleep
when the nurse administered her shots.*

*Marking the spots for her piercings.*

*Ear #1....*

*....and ear #2.*

*So pretty!!!*




No comments: