Monday, September 19, 2011

#214...

I'm sure you are all wondering why the title of this blog is #214. The main reason is because this is my 214th blog post since I started blogging about three years ago. The second reason was to give a mini shout out to Dave Matthews(If you are a fan, you will understand.). Anyway, back to the point. Blogspot has recently changed their editing format and now they show the total number of blogs that you've posted. When I saw that I have already posted 213 blogs, I was overwhelmed with a thankful feeling. Thankful because I've had, at least, 213 great things happen in my life, over the past three years, that I've wanted to share with everyone. God is good! 


Since Paul and I have met, we have been through so much. We've moved across the country three times, got married, and had three babies in less that 26 months. Tonight, I realized that my blog is the diary that I've always wanted to start. Now that we are settling down in New York, I am looking forward to many more great things to blog about as our babies grow up. 

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

Great post! We love and miss your growing family.