Friday, May 13, 2011

In the Loop...

Well, it is Friday night and I just put the boys to bed. It looks like I've made it through another week alone without Paul. While he is away, I try to send him as many pictures as I can so he can see what the boys are up to because they change and learn things so quickly. I try to keep my iPod with me so I can take pictures and email them on the go. I know he loves getting the pictures because he misses us so much. I know it is just as hard for him to be away, as it is for us. Thank goodness, this is his last work trip and I won't have to worry about him making it to Irelyn's birth. Here are some of the many pictures I've sent Paul this week.

*I took the boys to Costco and got asked SO MANY times that day if they are twins.*
*Payson crying because the 'Signing Time' video in the van was over.*
*"HI DADDY!!"*
*One of our favorite things to do before bed is check in on Payson. Paul always leaves his room saying "he's so cute" or "he's my buddy". Lol. This is Payson passed out in bed.*
*Here is Beckett passed out in his crib. We rarely check on him because he is such a good sleeper and wakes up easy from the door opening. As long as his door stays closed, he sleeps through everything. They both love their Elmo doll.*
*This is Payson lining up his trains in the window first thing in the morning. He is my little collector and organizer....but then he will violently knock all of his hard work down. I don't get it. I think it is a boy thing.*
*On Wednesday, I took the boys to JoJo's soft serve ice cream and got Payson his very own ice cream cone.*
*At first I got a bowl of ice cream for Beckett and I to share, but as you can see he is definitely saying...."where is mine?"*
*So, I got him his own too....*

*Definitely NOT my best idea because they both were a sticky mess after we were done.*
*What have I started? Now he is going to demand his own every time.*
*Payson passed out on the couch at 10:30am. He had woke up multiple times the night before, forcing me to let him sleep with me so I could get some rest.*
*On Thursday, we played with the water table and ate popsicles in the driveway.*

*Later that day, I caught Payson sneaking some marshmallows in the kitchen. This is exactly why there is a lock on the pantry.*
*"We miss you Daddy!"*

1 comment:

Meghan PS said...

They are so cute I want to squeeze them. I cant wait to see what Irelyn looks like!