Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Shower, Mother's Day & Water Fun...

Last weekend was super busy for us. On Saturday, my close friend Brittany threw me a baby shower at her home. Our girl time was so much fun that I forgot to take any pictures! Other than that, it was a great day. Brittany made an amazing spread of food including sandwiches, fruit and veggies, zucchini bread and fresh strawberry cupcakes (made by my friend, Kami). We played a few games and swapped many "Mommy" stories. I was also lucky enough to receive many gifts for Irelyn including lots of clothes, books, bibs, burp cloths and two hand made blankets. It was a wonderful and happy day.
Mother's Day was on Sunday and, once again, I didn't get one single picture of me with my boys. It was the only thing I truly wanted on that day. We did try to take a few but the boys were NOT in the mood to cooperate. Oh well... It was still a nice day. Paul took us out to lunch before he left on a 6 day work trip to Maine and California.
Although we miss Paul bunches, we are trying to keep busy to help the week go by faster. Today, we went to Brittany's house and brought our water table and pool for the kids to play in. I was so happy that our friends Jasmine and Adeline could tag a long too. I really think that play dates were invented so moms could hang out and catch up. I don't know what I would do without my Virginia friends. Enjoy the pictures from today....

*Mr. Beckett getting all wet.*
*Making a funny face.*
*Brotherly love. Payson LOVES Beckett.*
*Adeline snuggling with her Mommy.*
*Ky-man hanging out at the table.*
*Hallie playing in the pool.*
*Payson dumping water on his head.*

*Eating a snack. Both of
their mouths are full. Lol.*
*Payson, Hallie and Adeline.*

No comments: