Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010...

I baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies today! They are super easy to make. Here is the recipe: 1 box yellow cake mix, 1 box spice cake mix, 1 bag of mini chocolate chips and 1 large can of pumpkin pie filling. Mix everything together and bake at 375* for 13 mins.

*Payson waiting for
the cookies.*
I don't know what I was looking forward to more today- Beckett's first Halloween or Payson being able to trick-or-treat and understand what is going on. Either way, it was a great day.

*Payson picking a
pumpkin at our
annual community
Halloween party.*

*Trick-or-Treating.*
*Payson's first house...*
*Candy, candy, candy!*
*Payson- as a dinosaur.*
*Mr. Beckett - as a tiger.*

3 comments:

Sheridan said...

The boys look uber cute in their costumes!! I love it

Team Sax said...

SO cute!! I love your dinosaur!

Meghan PS said...

I love their costumes! They're so cute!