Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Boy Bed...

Last night was Payson's first time sleeping in his own room and in his new big boy bed. Even though the boys sleeping in the same room was working well, we decided to give Payson his own room because a twin bed would not fit in the same room as the crib. Payson did really well his first night. He slept all night without making a peep and played in his bed until I went to get him at 9am. He can open doors now, so we put up a baby gate outside his bedroom door just in case he woke up and tried to leave his room. His first nap in his room went really well too. I was afraid he might play with his toys, but he went straight to sleep. We are so happy and proud of our little man.
*"Hello, welcome to
my new room."*
*He loves having space
to play and run around.*
*Our handsome boy.*
*Sleeping sideways his
first night in his new bed.*
*His first nap in
his big boy bed.*
I thought I would post a few more that I've taken this week.

*Payson Thomas*
*Beckett Edward*
*Beckett's first time sitting
in the cart with Payson.
Payson was so excited.*
*Payson giving Beckett
a drink at Target.*
*Trying to give Beckett
another drink.*
*Watching Baby Signing Time.
Beckett loves it too.*


2 comments:

Sheridan said...

Awwwwwwwe.I can officially say I have the most handsome nephews ever!and I think its so cool hes already sleeping in a big boy bed Hes growing up way too fast and hes like alittle man already,its crazy

Meghan PS said...

That bed is so cute. He looks so little in such a big bed. Maddie's toddler bed makes her look huge. haha He is growing up so fast!