Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our New Car...

We finally realized that it was time for a bigger vehicle considering how quickly our family is growing. We love our Honda Ridgeline but there wasn't much room for storage, and our double stroller didn't fit in the trunk. After selling our truck in less than a week, Paul did some research, and we went minivan shopping today. We ended up getting a Honda Odyssey, and we love it! I never thought we would be a minivan kind of family, but I guess we are now. The Odyssey fits up to eight people, so watch out, we might have to fill it with kids! I love the power doors. I just have to push a button to open and close them. There are also built in window shades, which are already coming in handy.
Check out the pictures!!!!

*Our new Minivan.*
*So excited that the stroller fits!*
*Payson and Beckett while we
transfered our stuff into
the van from the truck.*
*Beckett loved sitting in Payson big boy car seat.*
*Payson playing in the back of the van....*
*He thought it was super cool to "drive".*
*.....until he started climbing around and got stuck.*
*Paul, Payson, and Beckett the day we sold our truck.*
*Our future linebacker.*
*Beckett sitting up like a big boy.*
*Mr. Beckett having some
tummy-time at a friends house.*
*So handsome....I love him.*

4 comments:

Meghan PS said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I never thought I would be a mini van mom either, but they are just so convenient!

granmasheri said...

very cool! boys look like they love it! can't wait till you guys get here!!

Ann said...

Nice van! Power doors and shades are so cool!!! They'll definitely come in handy. I'm excited for when we have to get a van to fill with all the kids!!! I'm all for having a bunch of babies too. :) I love the pic of Payson in his football gear!

Sheridan said...

Love it,that van looks super nice!And i love the picture of payson in the football uniform thing,too funny! Im happy you got a van and it'll work better for you =)