Friday, July 16, 2010

So Many Pictures, So Little Time...

To date, I have 796 pictures of Payson, 110 pictures of Beckett and 75 pictures of Payson & Beckett together! And these are only the pictures that I thought were good enough to edit and save. I have probably taken three times as many as I have saved. I love taking pictures and I hope that one day everyone appreciates my effort to capture our memories.
Please enjoy pictures
from the last week or so...

*Beckett Edward...12 weeks old.*



*He is such a happy boy!*

Yesterday, I put Beckett in bed with Payson after his nap and he loved it. He thought it was so cool to snuggle with his little brother.

*Payson with Grandma Dawn and Grandpa Tom
at the National Zoo.*
*With Daddy at the Zoo.*
*Payson on his new slide. I had to buy it...
it was too good of a deal!*

2 comments:

Ann said...

It's so awesome seeing the two brothers together. They really love each other! Payson looks cute in the orange outfit we got him. :). You always take wonderful pictures and everybody appreciates it. Especially the boys when they're older. They have such caring loving parents. Lucky boys! Love you all! Really really want to meet Beckett!

Meghan PS said...

Haha Maddison LOVED it too when I put Reagan in her crib. They are so cute! I want our kiddos to play together!!!