Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Swimming...

I absolutely hate wearing my bathing suit, but I decided that I wasn't going to let that stop me from giving Payson and Beckett a fun time this summer. Last week we went to the pool twice. Once with our friends Brittany and Hallie; and once with Paul. Payson LOVES the water but he burns so fast because of his fair complexion.
*After we went swimming with Daddy.*


*Beckett in the same swimsuit Payson wore last year.*
*This is Payson last summer.
He barely fit into his suit.*
*Payson walking along the edge of the
kiddie pool in our community.*
*This is Hallie. Payson's "girlfriend".*
*Having a snack in the wagon.*

*Me and Payson at the pool. (I was nursing Beckett)*

4 comments:

The Excit-ENG times of Hank and Kami said...

So fun!!! Your boys are so stinkin cute. I can't believe how big Beckett is getting. I love the pool, I wish I had more time to go!!

Jen said...

I thought at first they didnt look anything alike, until I saw the pic of Payson last year!! They are hard to tell that apart! Adoreable :)

Meghan PS said...

I remember those swimming trunks. I was going to say the same thing as Jen. I didn't really think they looked alike either, but in those pics they do! Wish we could come swimming with you guys!

Ann said...

wish we had a pool. they look like they are having fun.
-Daniel