Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dollar Movie Day...

This summer our local theater has a dollar kids movie every Tuesday morning. I only decided to go because if it was a disaster with two babies, I only wasted one dollar (kids 2 and under were free). Payson has never even sat through an entire movie at home, so I was really surprised when he did so well at the theater. He sat in his seat the entire time and behaved great. Our friends Brittany and Hallie met us there too, so that made it extra fun. After the movie, we all walked around the mall together. Before we left, Payson and Hallie rode the tiny carousel ride. They both enjoyed it and stayed on their horse. Thank goodness!

*Payson watching the previews.*
*Thank goodness for snacks!*
*So glad I brought the boppy to feed Beckett.*
*On the carousel ride.*
*On a different ride last week.*



3 comments:

The Excit-ENG times of Hank and Kami said...

A dollar movie WOW how great is that.. And they sat through the whole thing - BONUS!!! I had no idea that dollar movies still existed:)

Meghan PS said...

I can't believe you made it through with both of them. Maddison has gone a couple of times and she was pretty good. I'm scared to try with two! Does the snack cup that Payson is using work? I have wanted to get it because Maddison gets her snacks EVERYWHERE!

Ann said...

Payson is growing up so fast. Looks like he enjoys being a big brother.
-Daniel