Tuesday, May 18, 2010

On My Own...

My first week on my own with the boys went pretty well. Monday and Tuesday we stayed home, but by Wednesday I was dying to get out and so was Payson. I discovered that going out with both boys wasn't any harder than taking care of them at home. Getting out the door was the only complicated part, because either Payson or Beckett would poop either 2 seconds before or after we left the house. The fact that I can carry Payson and Beckett up and down the stairs at the same time definitely helps.... and gives me a work out. Since Wednesday went well, I went out again with the boys on Thursday and Friday.
I love being a Mommy of two boys and, now that Beckett is here,I can't picture life without him.

*Payson and Beckett in the cart at Target.*
*My first picture with my boys.*
(in matching outfits!)
Payson and Beckett taking their first bath together.*
*Payson LOVES his toothbrush.*
(it lights up...can you tell?)

Here are several super cute pictures of
Payson from last week.

You can see them, but he has 5 teeth now and number 6 should break through any day.


Pulling himself up and standing in the bathtub
is his new thing. He even gets a little brave
and lets go of the tub.

*Making his "funny face" after Mommy gave him a chocolate cookie.*
*YUMMY!*

3 comments:

Meghan PS said...

oh my gosh they are both so cute! Payson totally looks like a little miniature Paul! I'm glad you're able to venture out now.

Sheridan said...

Looove the chocolate cookie pic! I cant wait to come see them,its so soon too =)

Jen said...

Payson is sooooo cute! I love his blue blue eyes and rolls LOL. And Beckett looks os tiny! He looks like you, do you think?