Sunday, May 2, 2010

Firsts...

The last week has flown by. I can't believe that Paul only has a few more days off, and then I am on my own. So far, Beckett is a much more content baby than Payson, but that may be because I actually have a good milk supply, and he isn't starving. I am trying to take as many pictures as I can because I don't want Beckett's milestones to be neglected like what happens to many second children. I am very glad that I designed Beckett's birth announcements and Payson's birthday party invitations over a month ago because there is no way I would have had time to design them now. They go out in the mail tomorrow.... I am so excited. Here are pictures of some of the "firsts" in Beckett's life...

*First Bath*

*First Doctor Visit*

*First Shot*
*First Walk in the Stroller*


And....of course I had to post a few of Payson too!!!


*I love this picture...this is how he sleeps.*

6 comments:

Ann said...

Time flies by so fast. Keep the pictures coming! :) I'm glad you're enjoying those first weeks with Paul at home. All my love to my cute nephews!

Meghan PS said...

Cute pictures! I hope everything goes well for you when Paul goes back to work. The good news is that I have always heard it's so much easier going from 2 kids to 3 rather than 1 to 2 kids. lol. So get working on that baby girl asap. :)

sarahh1225 said...

THOSE PiCTURES ARE ADORABLE iTS SO AWESOME YOU ARE TAKiNG TONS OF "FiRST" PiCS, THEY ROCK.
&& i AGREE, TiME FOR A BABY GiRL SO i CAN BUY SOME PiNK STUFF!!
HAHA <3

Jen said...

Meghan, whoever told you that was LYING! Two to three was the worst. My son is 15 months and I am still recovering LOL!

Lindsey, they are both beautiful. I agree that its time to work on the next, you guys make such sweet kids :)

Sheridan said...

Such cute pictures of my nephews! =)I cant wait to see them so soon too!

Jasmine said...

Wonderful blog! Very precious photos -- Glad you're capturing everything so that it can be cherished for years to come.