Sunday, May 30, 2010

1 Year and 1 Month...

On Friday, we went to the doctor for Payson's 1 year check up and Beckett's 1 month check up. Payson now weighs 25lbs.15.5oz. and is 29.5 inches long. Not much of a change since his 9 month check up, only gaining 2lbs. and a half an inch. I was surprised to find out that he had a fever, which led the doctor to discovering that he had an ear infection in both ears. So he didn't get any shots and has to go back after he finishes 10 days of antibiotics. I guess getting sick was bound to happen, considering he hasn't been sick yet.

*Payson getting weighed.*
*This is how Payson LOVES to sleep. We don't know why, but we find him like this every morning.*

Beckett's check up was quick. No shots for him. He now weighs 9lbs.13oz. and is 22 inches long. I can't believe that he grew 1.5 inches in one month. We think he is going to be tall. I am trying very hard to make sure that he doesn't get used to sleeping in our arms and last night he slept 4 straight hours in bassinet.

*Beckett with the doctor.*
*I thought his eyes were green, but they are starting to look brown. They will probably end up looking like Paul's eyes, hazel.*



Payson really loves holding Beckett. He gets so excited every time he gets near him. I try to give him big brother moments whenever I can so he doesn't feel left out.

*Snuggling on the couch.*
*Payson watching cartoons while holding Beckett.*
*Kisses......*
*......and more kisses.*
*In the stroller while in the waiting room.*
*More matching outfits.*


3 comments:

Ann said...

They are so cute. Poor Payson. Hope he feels better soon!

Meghan PS said...

Ah they are so cute in the matching outfit!!!

Sheridan said...

I have the cutest nephews EVER!No one would fight abt that with me =)hah