Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Storm 2010...

Today we are digging out from yet another HUGE snow storm. This is definitely the most snow I have ever seen in my whole life, but this Cali girl can get used to it. It snowed for almost 30 hours straight and left more that 2 feet of snow on the ground. Just north of us, Washington DC and Maryland had blizzard conditions and received over 30 inches of snow. It was nice to spend the whole day together but I think we are getting cabin fever. Hopefully on Monday the roads will be in good enough condition for Paul to get to work and for me to go to the chiropractor and a play date.
Enjoy the pictures!!!
*Paul beginning to dig us out.*


*Our street...the trucks had already plowed
once early this morning.*
*Taking Payson outside for some fresh air.*
*My cute hubby and my adorable baby.*




*Right before we went inside I sat Payson down and he sunk into the snow. He loved it.*
*This morning...eating snow.*

*A video of Payson getting a bowl of snow.*

1 comment:

Sheridan said...

I love love love all the pictures in the snow.Payson looks super cute =)