Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

Today was our first Valentine's Day as parents and I was so excited when I woke up. With our living room decorated with balloons, we exchanged gifts. Paul and I got Payson a cute stuffed puppy that says "I Love You". Then Paul and I exchanged cards and he surprised me by giving giving chocolates too, something I was not expecting because our anniversary is at the end of this month. Finally, Paul scored major points by "helping" Payson give me a card and a stuffed ladybug.
Below are some of my favorite pictures and a couple of videos from today.
*Giving Mommy kisses....my favorite!*

*His eyes are too awesome.*
*Wearing his hat made by Grandma Dawn.*
*Melts my heart. What a good Daddy.*
*I had Paul take this picture because all of the sudden I was looking down at my belly and baby boy and I wanted to remember this view forever.*

Add Image

1 comment:

Meghan PS said...

Ahhh how cute. That is a cute Valentines day tradition. Hope you guys have a great day.