Friday, February 19, 2010

Ready for Beckett...

With only 67 days until my due date, I thought I would post a new belly picture and update everyone on our preparations for Beckett's birth. As everyone knows, we are planning a home birth and cannot be more excited. I am now seeing my midwives every two weeks, and they say things are going great. There is something so natural about having my prenatal appointments in my own home. I am taking multiple supplements to be extra healthy, and I feel pretty good considering I am huge and taking care of Payson. Beckett moves constantly and already seems to have such a different personality than Payson. He loves to kick at Payson while Payson is sitting on top of my belly. It makes me laugh every time. Before we know it, Beckett will be here, and we won't even remember what life was like before him.

After going through one pregnancy, I definitely learned what items are a must while pregnant, and a good pregnancy pillow is a must. This pillow was recommended to me by a friend, and now, I tell everyone about it. It is totally worth the money, and I will probably use it long after my pregnancy is over. Even Paul loves it and tries to steal it from me.
This is the water birth pool that we purchased. We looked into renting one, but, considering that we are going to have more babies, it was a better investment just to buy one. I am so excited about getting to labor and possibly give birth in the water. Paul said he might even get in the tub with me!!!
This product is called "my brest friend". Even though we already own two Boppy pillows, I believe this pillow is better for breastfeeding younger babies. It is supposed to give great back support too. I think Paul is most excited about the little pocket in the front.
This is the double stroller that we decided to purchase. Another product I am really excited about because it is compatible with our car seat and because the seats can be moved to face either direction.
I know this blog is about Beckett but I couldn't help posting a few recent pictures of Payson.

*My happy boy this afternoon after his lunch.*

4 comments:

Paul and Julie said...

so fun lindsey!! excited for you!! that pillow looks amazing..i had one similar calleda snoogle! :) also i love, love the breastfriend!!!

Sheridan said...

Awe,Im excited for Beckett to finally be here soon,and I always love pictures of payson.I think I want one of those pillows too,it looks interesting-ly comfy =) haha

Meghan PS said...

The pregnancy pillow and breastfriend pillow are both fantastic. I'm so glad you got them! I can't wait to see what Beckett looks like!

Kristy said...

wonderful post! Beckett will be here before you know it! I can already see you with two handsome little boys in your arms! Love your birthing pool! A friend of mine just had a vbac and delivered her little man in the pool..so amazing! I hope everything goes as planned with labor and you get that home/water birth of your dreams :) Payson is as handsome as ever! his eyes are totally heart warming.