Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowed In 2009...

Today we had a record setting snow storm here in Virginia. If I had to guess, we have received between 1-2ft. of snow since last night and it is going to keep snowing until early tomorrow morning. I heard that
this storm ranks in the top 10 for
December snow storms.
Today we were supposed to host a Christmas party at our home for Paul's co-workers but due to the storm hardly anyone could come so we canceled. We decided instead to hang out with our neighbors, Dave & Angelie, who are expecting a baby in a month or so. The day was spent making a Cowboy-spaghetti lunch and playing guitar hero.
*Snow piled up at my front door this morning.* Below is a series of pictures showing the accumulation of snow on our truck.
*Last night after the snow began.*
*This morning around 9am.* *This evening around 5pm.*
*Paul and Dave playing guitar hero.*
*Dave & Angelie's snow tracks after
they left our house.*
*A view of the snow accumulation on our truck from the second floor. The bed of the truck is full of snow!*
*A view of our street from the second floor.*
On a side note.... I couldn't blog without posting a picture of Payson. Here he is eating a special baby cookie. I remember my sister eating them as a baby so I gave them
a try. He really liked them, but
they made a huge mess.
*They melt in his mouth.. making it
safe for Payson to eat.*

2 comments:

Sheridan said...

Did I really eat those as a baby?Cause they look yummy im glad I did haha.The snow looks amazing but cold,thats awesome you got so much =)

Kristy said...

yummy bitter biscuit!! glad you were able to have fun even while being snowed in!!!!