Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Handsome Little Man...

On Monday, I made my first attempt at giving Payson a "buzz" cut. Luckly he was not affraid of the razor but he would barely sit still. After my first couple of cuts I began to wonder if I was making a mistake, so I called Paul at work to warn him that I might have to buzz Payson whole head if his hair came out bad. I actually surprised myself because as I kept cutting I noticed that I was doing a pretty good job...considering the constant wiggle of Payson's head. I guess the good thing is that hair grows back. Anyway, here are pictures of the finished product. Yesterday was yet another round of shots for Payson. He had to complete his series of Flu shots and H1N1 shots. He now weighs 19lbs. 14oz.!! Here are pictures from our photo shoot while waiting for the doctor.

2 comments:

Meghan PS said...

Good job on the hair cut! That is a plus to having boys, you don't have to deal with the baby mullet if you don't want to cut the baby girls hair. Maddison still has a mullet!!!
but I just can't cut it...

Kristy said...

he looks like such a little man with his hair cut!!!! He is so adorable! I love the last picture! He has the perfect plump baby lips!!!