Monday, December 7, 2009

Books & Santa...

On Thursday, our community Mommy's Group planned a visit to the library for a program called Book Babies. Payson had a great time reading books and singing songs with all the other babies. I really appreciate activities like this that are free and get us out of the house.
*Payson during play time after Book Babies* On Saturday, our community had a Christmas party and Payson got meet Santa. I have been talking about Santa and telling Payson that Santa says "HoHoHo" for weeks in hopes that he would recognize him. I'm not sure that he put two and two together but at least he didn't cry.
*Payson meeting Santa.*
*Our Big Boy with Santa.*

2 comments:

Sheridan said...

Awwe My nephew is so smart.Im sure he can already read huh?Hah Thats good he didnt cry with santa =)

Kristy said...

adorable!!! he doesn't look to sure about Santa but at least he didn't scream! I just can't get over how cute he is!!!