Monday, October 26, 2009

First Haircut And More...

Today I gave Payson his very first haircut. It was more like a trim than a cut. I am surprised it came out good at all because he would not sit still.
*Pre-haircut**All done! My handsome little man.* *I barely cut any hair, but what a difference it made*
Sitting Up!
Payson is starting to learn how to sit up. These pictures are before his haircut today.
Sunglasses!
Lately, we have been trying to go for walks as often as possible and Payson loves it. I decided to try out his sunglasses and he left them on the whole time. Too cute!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

it is amazing how much that little trim made a difference!!!! It is crazy that he was already in need of his first hair cut, and I am still waiting for Tegan's hair to come in! haha. He is growing up so fast! Such a little cutie!

Sheridan said...

Awe,hes definitely a handsome man.&& props on the good hair cut job sis.I love the sunglasses,makes him look like a little pimp!Hahah nah,its cute he liked them on.

Ann said...

Good job Lindsey!!! Cant wait to see the little man!!! i miss him!!!