Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Wendorff #2...

We finally had an ultrasound today. They told me that I am 10wks 2days along which puts my due date on April 27th. That is exactly one month before Payson's first birthday. Seeing our baby made me realize that this is really happening. The baby's heart rate was 154bpm which is exactly what Payson's heart rate was almost every time we went to the doctor. Now Paul is even more sure that the baby is a boy, but lately I have been hoping we will have a girl. I guess we will just have to wait and see. I know that I won't be able to wait until 18-20weeks when my doctor or midwife will send me for another ultrasound. I really hope we can go to a 3D/4D imaging place to find out before Thanksgiving so we can give everyone exciting news on the holiday. The pictures below are from our ultrasound today.

4 comments:

Sheridan said...

Awe the ulrasounds do make you realize its more real!Your having another baby, yay =)
Paul is so wrong I hope its a girl!!hah

Meghan PS said...

YAY. I am excited. I am hoping for a girl too! I want to make bows for her.

Ann said...

I still can't believe it, but we're very excited about baby#2! Can't wait to find out the gender! By the way, Alexis had a heartrate around that too, so it could be a girl. :)

Kristy said...

adorable!!! I am so happy that your beautiful family of three is getting a little addition!