Monday, November 26, 2012

Snow...

 This morning we woke up to the best surprise ever....SNOW! It was less than an inch deep, but definitely deep enough for the kids to have a great time. I am very thankful that all three of my kids can walk now because carrying a baby and trying to play with other kids in the snow is hard. The dogs were especially excited about the snow and, even though, I sometimes wonder if huskies were a good choice for our family, today I was thankful that I didn't have to worry about them getting cold at all. 20 degree temperatures are nothing for a dog that can handle -75 degrees. I am looking forward to getting our first BIG snow storm of the season so we can build a snowman. 






Time to go sledding! Not really, it was
more like me pulling them around.
She didn't want to get out. 
Payson making a snow angel. 

Beckett's turn to make a snow angel.


And she's done.....it's too bad she is crying
because Paul looks really cute in this picture.

And, of course, a few pictures from Payson and Beckett's skating lessons. They are doing great and catching on so quickly! These pictures of from over a week ago, but, as of their last lesson, Beckett is zipping around the ice and Payson is skating without any help.








No comments: