Friday, October 12, 2012

Parc Safari & Pumpkin Patch...

Last weekend, I took the kids for one last trip to Parc Safari before they closed for the season. We had a great day feeding the animals and having lunch at the park. The following day, Paul and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch at Rulf's Orchard. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time picking out their own pumpkins. 

Irelyn eating the apples that
I brought for the animals.

Love the faces she makes when
the animals get near her.

Irelyn and the giraffe.

Irelyn dropped her sippy cup
in the tiger cage. We didn't get it back.
Payson and Beckett riding the camel.
A special treat for them during our last trip.

I am still shocked they actually wanted to ride.
Pumpkin Patch Family Picture!
So many to choose from.
She is becoming quite the daddy's girl.



Love this picture!



1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

You got great pictures at the pumpkin patch! I love love love your family photo! You all look great! (Becketts face is awesome too!) lol Miss you all so much! I wish your forever home wasn't so far from me. Nevertheless I am very happy you are settled and so happy.