Friday, August 3, 2012

Randomness and Parc Safari...

Here are some random pictures from 
my Mom's visit and other things...

Our dinner at Paul's work party. (The same day
as Irelyn's party. My parents went to a race track instead.)
This is the only picture I took. Lol.
My Mom holding Irelyn while we
drove through Parc Safari.


Grandma Sheri bought the boys fake
snakes, after they petted a real one.


Took a short trip to the park
with Grandma Sheri.




And this is why our park visit was short...
Payson and Beckett started fighting
(literally hitting and pushing),
so I we had to leave so I could
prove a point to them. Ahhh the
joys of parenthood.
All of kids snuggling with Grandpa Bryan
as soon as he arrived at our house. 
Beckett being Becket.
Irelyn decided to get all muddy at playgroup today.
Thank goodness I had an extra outfit.

1 comment:

Brittany Crane said...

I totally forgot Beckett likes his blanket over his head. lol